Saturday, July 21, 2012

UFS111- 3rd Reflection Entry


For week 6 we covered of subject the chapter 6,7 and 8,so the time class Madam Ati we learned about the grammar simple past tense , so the meaning of the simple past tense is used to talk about actions that happened at a specific time in the past. You state when it happened using a time,adverb.    
For example the simple past tense is :
Regular Verb (to work) Statements (positive) = I worked.
Regular Verb (to work) Statements (negetive) = I didn't work.
Questions : Did I work?
Short answer (+) :Yes, I did.       
Short answer (-) :No, I didn't.
So we know the simple past tense. in the class Madam Atee, i like the class Madam Atee because Madam Atee ,the good person and working hard ,so my feeling very happy in the class Madam Atee, of the me scared when she angry, but i know it is for good for me and all my friend ,so thank you very much Madam Atee.

No comments:

Post a Comment