Saturday, July 14, 2012

UFS111- 2nd Reflection Entry

What is growing up to you?
In the class  Madam Atee, we have learned about growing up. Therefore we have learn whether it growing up in our lives. What is growing up for you? for me growing up was a believing what's always felt good comes easily. But growing up requires accepting truths that our younger selves denied. And there indeed are people determined to do nothing positive with their lives. Other than the, growing up is hard work. Because the path to maturity has no end, it's wise to focus on journeying well. Along the way, emotionally healthy adults achieve the profound awareness that we do not know far more than they do know. The realization serves as an indispensable ally. So the growing is are for reason emotion, fact, and fallacy, the human brain processes all four decisions emerge. With each decision, people grow-or not. The willingness to learn how to blend emotion with reason and make good decisions is a prerequisite for growth. Growing up understand some choices can feel wonderful at first, yet carry staggering bad long-term consequences. Surrendering to certain urges may bring short-term pleasure. After that, the judgment and maturity play central roles in deciding when and how to help fellow human beings. So this is my essay about what is growing up to me, and I also know for everything about growing up.




 
What have you learned from the class?
In the class Madam Ati we learned about the, is verb  active voice and passive voice. The verb have are different because why? 
the verb active voice ,
I'll start with active voice because it's simpler. In an active sentence, the subject is doing
the action A straightforward example is the sentence
''Steve loves Amy''. Steve is the subject, and he is doing the action: he loves Amy, the object of the sentence.
                                After that is the verb passive voice.
In passive voice, the target of the action gets promoted to the subject position. Instead of saying,
"Steve loves Amy," I would say, "Amy is loved by Steve." The subject of the sentence becomes Amy, but she isn't doing anything. Rather, she is just the recipient of Steve's love. The focus of the sentence has changed from Steve to Amy. so this is we learned from the class Madam Ati.

 
Do you think you are better in English today to compare to yesterday?
I think my english better compared to yesterday but I think ,me should improve my self to studying in english because many subject me learned very slow and i want one hundred percent marks know about the english, and I hope, me can speak english easily. So when me study in class Madam Ati, I can learned many about the english or knowledge in the english.




No comments:

Post a Comment